Homecoming: a week of Panther pride

Lexi Goldstein, Editor-In-Chief

• Senior Mila Kujat dons oversized streetwear for the Adam Sandler spirit day on Nov. 2.

• Freshmen sell Rose Grams in front of the library during lunch on Nov. 2.

• The freshman class cabinet unveils their class of 2025 mural during the mural ceremony at lunch on Nov. 2.

• Sophomore class coordinator Cora Haggarty describes the class of 2024 mural.

• The junior class cabinet reveals their colorful class of 2023 mural.

• Senior class vice president Lexi Radzyminski presents the class of 2022 mural, which the panel of judges chose as the winning installation.

• On Nov. 5, Lauren and Ava Gonzalez sport bright attire for the neon spirit day.

• Below strings of fairy lights, students dance in the Main Quad at the HOCO Dance and Festival on Nov. 5.

• Students participate in the cup-stacking challenge, one of many carnival games offered at the HOCO Dance and Festival.

• On Nov. 6, Burlingame played San Mateo High School in the 94th Little Big Game at San Mateo.

• During the half-time field show, the Pep Band performed “Seven Nation Army” and “The Best of Both Worlds.”

• Burlingame’s junior varsity and varsity cheer teams joined forces for the half-time performance.

• The Burlingame student section, a sea of red spirit, cheers on the Panthers on the field.

• The Panthers, who won 37-7, closed the game with sportsmanship, shaking the hands of their Wildcat opponents.